Saturday 21 May 2011

The Rapture

The zombies almost got us on the way home from a 10 km hike, but I managed to fight them off with a stick.  Other than the hordes of undead, it was a wonderful day with my wife.  The weather was perfect - sunny, not too hot, the bugs were scarce and a nice breeze was there to cool us off when needed. I had to push her up a few hills, but we made it home alive and that's all that matters.  Then we visited Indian friends in Hamilton.  I love Indian food, especially the home-made stuff we had today.  Big thanks to our hosts.
However, the rapture itself was a lot more painful than I expected.  Oh wait, it wasn't a rapture, it was just a bowel movement.  Maybe Harold Camping can get it right next time.  Third time's the charm.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment